On this page we keep you up to date and you will find the latest news about ALICE Rooftop & Garden.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us.
Increase your range, interactivity and communication in the context of your event by multimedia and book your virtual event with us!
- Our high-quality streaming technology enables your customers and guests worldwide to be able to participate virtually in the event via live-transmission.
- Event apps allow the virtual and physically present participants to network, coordinate, communicate and inform themselves (hybrid).
We can do your virtual event indoors or on our roof terrace.
Here you can find a brief overview of our various packages: Your virtual event at ALICE.
Have we piqued your interest? Feel free to contact us and we will gladly advise you.
In these turbulent times, a successful year-end closing and a get-together with dear colleagues would be particularly important. But you don’t have to do without it, think about the “Christmas party” concept with us in a different angle.
ALICE Rooftop & Garden is offering a virtual solution for everyone this year. Get inspired by our creative ideas and book online musical bingo, a digital escape room or cocktail training with us.
A Christmas dinner delivered directly to you or a wine tasting are also part of our extensive range. Our team and the game master can fulfill almost any request.
Are you curious? Talk to us and we will gladly advise you.
Send us an E-Mail or call us at +49 163 773 6805.
(May 31st. 2020)
Last week there was finally positive news for our industry. With the decision of the Berlin Senate, the implementation of events such as meetings, incentives, conventions, events, trade fairs, trade fair-like exhibitions, special markets and commercial leisure activities will again be possible with the necessary precautions.
- starting June 02, 2020 up to mit 150 people
- starting June 30, 2020 up to 300 people
- starting June 02, 2020 up tp 200 people
- staring June 16, 2020 up to 500 people
The effects of COVID-19 pose new challenges for us all. In order to ensure that events run safely and smoothly even under these new circumstances, a rethinking of planning and implementation of events is necessary.
ALICE Rooftop & Garden has met this requirement and offers tailor-made solutions with greatly increased security measures. The best possible protection for everyone involved is guaranteed. With us you will find the ideal conditions to hold events in strict compliance with the safety and hygiene requirements of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI).
Thanks to our spacious, air-conditioned interior and our beautiful roof terrace.
Please read about our protection and hygiene concept and contact us if you have any further questions.
Space for security
- flexible room and set-up concepts for the indoor and outdoor area
- Generous outdoor area for the realization of various events above the roofs of Berlin
- Various seating plans available – taking into account the new safety distance of at least 1,5 meters
- Live-transmission and streaming using the latest hybrid and virtual event
Highest hygiene standards
- Wearing mouth and nose masks / protection (if necessary, disposable gloves) at the in- and outlet, during breaks and at food / catering stands
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public and sanitary areas
- Increase cleaning intervals in high-traffic areas and at contact points (such as sanitary facilities, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons)
- Floor markings and generals sins for distance and hygiene rules
- Visitor navigation with open or passable doors
- Optimized entry and exit management (online pre-registration, time entry window, contactless registration on site etc.)